ABOUT ME

Welcome!

Every week, I will be sharing what I learn in my English Didactic class, as as other experiences from my journey as a fourth-year translation and interpretation student. 

My name is Michelle Pineda. I'm 22 years old and will turn 23 in August. Some of my hobbies are watching movies and TV series from a variety of genres, such as romance, animated, crime, fantasy, and more. I also enjoy listening to music. Actually, I can't leave my house without my headphones. Recently, or rather for some time now, I had been tring to get back into the habit of reading for pleasure, something I used to enjoy a lot. 

Even though I haven't plan teaching as my main job, I have some experience as English teacher. A journey that often felt like a rollercoaster. Through that experience, I became more aware of the sarisfaction and challenges of teaching.

I hope we learn new things together throughout this semester. 😊

Comentarios

  1. Good to know you have some experience as a teacher. Thank you very much for your entry!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Week 1 and 2: Grammar Translation Method and Direct Method

1st Group Discussion